Why get married in Skopelos?
Planning your wedding is rarely an easy task. There are hundreds of large issues and smaller details that must be dealt with and organized. If you would like to say YES under less stressful conditions, maybe a Greek island wedding is just right for you.
Some very important reasons for choosing this untraditional wedding are: Weather, scenery, local traditions, budget, expectations, quality time and honeymoon
Every couple has different dreams, wishes, beliefs, budget, style and personality.
Our philosophy is, that your day should be 100% individual, reflecting you as a couple. Therefore we are proud to tailor-make each celebration to fit your beliefs, your style, your budget and your dreams. But of course we also have a lot of ideas and suggestions if you want some inspiration or fun ideas.
The bottom line is that we do as much or as little as you wish to make your special day just perfect. You can choose to let us take care of everything while you go on with your every day lives â€“or you can do much of it yourself and only have us take care of the more complicated details.
We can help with:
– Paper work and permits
– Wedding budgeting & time management
– Arranging the ceremony
– Booking venues, catering,
– Accommodation and transfers for the bridal couple
– Accommodation and transfers for the guests
– Activities such as boat trips, sightseeing, kayaking or other
– Arrangements for decoration & music
– Hen nights or bachelor arrangements
– Flowers & cakes
– Makeup, hair, photography
– Transport of couple and guests
– Spa treatments & relaxation
– 24/7 concierge service Skopelos
– Special requests such as local musicians, boat for the bride, horse carriage for the couple or anything else you have in mind
No matter what your preferences are you can trust us to do the arranging, the pulling of strings, the running around and the negotiating behind the scenes.
Our reputation for professionalism and ability to manage large groups of travellers, assured that we were the first and only choice to co-ordinate the travel arrangements for the cast and crew of ‘Mamma Mia’ movie which was filmed on the islands of Skopelos and Skiathos in 2007.
Whether you are a large party or a lone traveller or thinking of getting married abroad you can be assured of the same level of service from all the staff at Dolphin of Skopelos: a service which is unparalleled in the Sporades.