On the beautiful island of Paros we created the company ”Paros Events” in order to organize weddings in Paros and on other Cycladic islands.
We do not only organize weddings but also christenings, parties or any other kind of event. We act guided by our experience, responsiveness, reliability and our ideas in terms of your own desires, freeing you from the stress, the fatigue and from wasting your free time on organizing your event. We guarantee to turn your dreams into reality with the help of our experienced designers and partners. You will be absolutely satisfied with the result and maybe visit us again in the future.
In ”Paros Events” you will find everything you need for your wedding in Paros, christening, party and every other event and will impress your family and your guests.
- Reception area with decoration and adornment
- Church and decoration
- Personnel (service-cooks-valet parking etc.)
- Catering with buffet
- Tables and chairs
- Sound coverage and lighting service
- Complete audio coverage of your event and live music band with traditional and folk musicians or dj for your entertainment.
- Traditionally dressed dancers
- Car for transport of the bride
- Special effects –fireworks
- Accompaniment of the bride of music from violin and lute (boat- luxury car)
- Music nights (Greek night) etc. during your stay
- Photo-video coverage of the ceremony and the reception
- Photo-video – next day
- Pre-wedding photography
- Wedding day hairstyle-makeup-nails for bride and family
- Transport and accommodation
We are always available and can respond within 48 hours to any questions you have about our services in order to create the right package for you. We guarantee to organize the perfect event and perhaps even another event in the future…
Bride accompanying music: When there is a wedding in Paros there is a habitude to accompany the bride with live music till the stairs of the church. Thus, weddings in Paros are very popular and splendid. Give opportunity to your future wife, your daughter or another loved one who gets married to grab the attention of all guests or passers gathered on a square before the church or around a chapel that is reached by a fishing boat with the bride on it, to win the applauses next to a violin and a lute that plays traditional songs of Paros
Greek Nights: Let us have the first role of fun playing and dancing to traditional and folk music from a violin, lute and bouzouki and dancers wearing traditional clothes give you the opportunity to photograph and be photographed dancing with them.